background

Friday, March 25, 2011

"I believe I can fly..."

"...spread my wings and touch the sky.
Think about it every night and day,
spread my wings and fly away..."

Name that singer? Name that movie?


So Emersen has learned to fly - on the ground of course. It's her new favorite thing to do. It has assisted her in being able to roll from her belly to her back. So she can roll in all directions, and oh boy, does she. She is waking from naps and rolling around her crib - one end to the other, front to back, side to side and so forth. Leg lifts even. She found her sound monitor that we kept tucked down in a corner and pulled it out and moved it to the other corner. It's no longer in her crib obviously.
She's unbelievable.




Is that red hair I see? Or shall we call is strawberry?



Yes, her collar is popped - thanks to Grandma Fischer for this.

Singer: R. Kelly
Movie: Space Jam

Did you get it right? Surely my child with her popped colla' knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment