background

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Miss Diva


God bless my child who lets me play with her almost any way I want!


We celebrated with Keener and Greggy at a surprise party for Keene's 60th birthday. It was during the time when she normally sleeps but she did okay. The party was so nice and Keener was surprised for sure! She surely does look wonderful these days....just wonderful!

I sure love dressing up Emersen, but it's SO impractical for a baby. Trying to keep a dress down and stockings up...sheesh! And I'm sure most of you know I'm morally opposed to panty hose - they're from the devil. Thanks to Ashley for the super cute bow with an "E" on it!

Em showed a lot of interest in an open cup of Coke this night - she smacked it and spilled it. Guess that's just her showing her interest in our food and eating habits. More to come on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment