background

Friday, April 1, 2011

Houdini


I don't want to create a self-fulfilling prophecy for Emersen, but seriously? How does she do this? And why can't she undo this?

In this case, she actually went BACK TO SLEEP. Usually, this positioning causes her to cry/squawk because she thinks she's stuck. However, if she sticks her limbs out on the other side, she can remove them. I've seen her do it on the video monitor!


She is awake now because I went in to her room, left to get the camera, and came back. But she didn't even start wiggling or anything, just laid there.


Here, I think she might be thinking "Help me, help me, I'm stuck. Why are you taking my picture lady? I'm stuck." But it's just a guess.

This child is outrageous, hilarious and ridiculous on a regular basis. I do think Wes would say to this "she takes after her mom." Whatever. We just add excitement to his life and our own. I can only imagine what our years hold if she's this active now. I mean, she changes directions, positions, etc throughout naps and sleeping. She ends up down in one corner in the blind spot of the video monitor. The other day I looked up and no baby in the crib according to the monitor.

Oh geez. I just love her.

2 comments:

  1. Emmerson really looks so much like Wes,she is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a picture of Sadie doing this...or maybe it was Mason. Anyway, it was funny!!

    ReplyDelete