background

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cracker Barrel kind of day





My dad painted this chair to match our rocker on our front porch. I randomly sat her in it, not thinking she'd be able to just sit in it. But she did! And looked SO darn cute. She just sits there like she does it all the time. Hilarious.




Emersen is "crying it out" right now as I type this. That's our method. We pretty much go by the Baby Wise method - eat, play, sleep. It's what works for her, she needs her sleep. We keep wanting to transition her to eating 4 times a day but she, before, couldn't eat enough at once because of her reflux to get enough to get full. Now though we're working cereal in twice daily, so hopefully we can switch soon. I think she would like the longer naps even though it would be less in one day. She takes about 7 oz at each bottle, cereal twice a day.

I am finishing this blog today, Monday, because right after I typed the above paragraph, Em took to imitating the civil defense sirens in her crib and we had to talk about it. Things worked out okay. And we ARE trying to space out her feedings today - we'll see how it goes again. Hopefully longer naps will mean happier baby - more out loud chuckles are okay with me!

1 comment: