background

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mmm...mush


Well, it's about that time. We got the go ahead to start solids with Em any time now. So we're starting a little rice cereal each day. She has been showing a lot of interest in our food and drink lately. I've put some foods in her mouth to gum on and shared my fork with her a couple times. So didn't spit anything back at us or choke and gag or anything, so we considered the experience a success!



We've given her a little each day and she's gotten better at eating each day. Today she didn't make a "what are you giving me lady?" face, so that's improvement I suppose.


We'll keep on trying. I personally wouldn't want to eat that stuff, seems pretty bland and yucky to me. Fortunately, we had a little bowl and spoon set for little ones - the bowl had a suction cup on the bottom so baby can't swipe the bowl away. She did swipe at the spoon and knock it around some today - she's fiesty!

No comments:

Post a Comment