background

Friday, March 18, 2011

The Big 5


Ahh - where's my neck!? And my ears!?


Sitting up better each day! Although, I'm really enjoying standing these days - you can see more from that height!


LOVING my jungle themed Exesaucer from Granna and Grandpa. I MIGHT think I grew up in a jungle because all my toys have this theme... I also like to suck on the beak of the tropical birds when I'm bored.


I might smirk a little bit in a minute. I do enjoy imitating Elvis at times with my lip, and wink often when I think you're funny.


Okay - this 5 months thing is wearing me out people. But thanks for tuning in to celebrate 5 months with me! Oh, by the way, I've lost my Buddha belly - I'm still wearing bigger clothes though - size 6-9 month pants!


1 comment:

  1. She looks ticked in those first couple of pictures, but oh, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete