background

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Two Outfit Day

Well, she peed while I was changing her diaper. Thought it was contained until after I got her dressed back and her clothes were wet...so we got to change into another outfit! She has lots of clothes so really it was a good thing. I don't know how I catch some of these pictures though.


I feel like she looks like a toddler or something sitting on the couch - so big!


On to the second outfit of the day - Christmas! She starts out not so happy - then looks like she has a secret - then is happy! This, of course, is probably in the span of about 30 seconds or something.



Then she's happy and curious baby all around. I LOVE putting bows in her hair; I mean, I love her having hair!

Oh boy do I have more pictures to come....may have several posts in one day. Sorry...I'm a binge blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment