background

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!




Christmas time is here....happiness and cheer....

It's the most wonderful time of the year....
Insert any of your favorite Christmas songs. I've been listening to Christmas music here in Lexington 24/7 for about 2 weeks I think. And what a wonderful beginning of December today with the pretty snowfall all morning! I've got my advent calendar up and ready to begin the countdown today.


My dad got Emersen this cute Santa hat and bib; we put it on her when we were decorating the house. This actually took place over a week ago when my mom was in town. She put up our tree, put the lights on and decorated it - otherwise it would have taken me days! Thanks mom. And she put the lights and cute bow on Emersen's tree in her room. The topper is the monogrammed hair bow my friend Ashley got her - too cute! Again, thanks mom.


And Emersen is already starting her own ornament collection. Here are a few:


I got this for Emersen before she was born. It's polka dotted, if you can't tell.
This one is from my mom.
This one is from my mother-in-law...the gourd lady of Danville made it.
I just love the holidays! Hope you're getting the Christmas spirit as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment