background

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Look at that Face


My dad gave my mom a new, really nice digital camera for her birthday. I got to play with it some at Christmas and now I'm obsessed! It takes amazing pictures with very little effort. These are some of those pictures. Emersen is still enjoying her new toys from Christmas. Kids toys are SO fun! She is working really hard on wanting to roll over and lifting her head up more while on her belly. I'll have pics of that later. I just love seeing her improve and grow each and every day. Her newest love is Jacque the Peacock seen here. Wes puts a French voice to him and she LOVES it. He is currently hanging on her carrier handle and she has gone from swinging wildly and hitting him to purposefully petting him. All the while she just smiles at him...it is a hoot! Alright, enjoy baby's first Christmas pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment