background

Monday, July 16, 2012

Kiddos


I think he might use this to get in GQ Magazine...what a stud Sam!




Look closely - yep, dirt all over her face. Means she is having fun!

Emersen LOVES playing outside. She has her collection of rocks she moves around from the ground to her picnic table. Or carries them around in a bucket. She loves to wear her Crocs outside - and to say "Crocs" and "back" for out back.

I had a full day of meeting with event managers/coordinators at a couple venues in Lexington today as I try to get our name/my name out there for wedding coordinating with Weekend Wedding Warriors. It was awesome - discovered the Marriott Griffin Gate Resort and Spa. I feel a staycation in our future, it was beautiful! And lunch was delish at JW's. Later, I had a yummy dessert at the Hyatt Regency downtown. And an afternoon coffee. It's a rough life for sure.

I need to schedule myself time to update the blog, I haven't kept up and I'm not even working outside the home! But I did plan our Harry Potter party and worked on it last week, and will probably post some pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment