background

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Can You Hear Me Now?


I love this face. Love it. Want to eat it up. And I'm especially loving how people are starting to tell me that Emersen is looking like me. Not that I don't like that she resembles her father, I do. I think he's pretty good looking. But she's a girl, so it's nice that she looks like her mommy.


And like a girl, she likes to talk on her phone. Or her emergency vehicle walkie-talkie. She mostly talks to Pap-pap. She usually runs through all her words that she knows too. Sometimes, because she's fancy, she uses her phone as a remote control.

I'm playing catch up with pictures as I adjust to my new lifestyle of not working a normal day job. I left things pretty open for myself this week. No expectations. No scheduled activities. Sort of a reset period. Like when Emersen starts waking up really early, or her naps get out of wack, then we have to do something to jostle her back into her routine/schedule. Well this week of nothing-ness is to jostle me into my new routine. A definite cut off from the old to prepare for the new. It's been nice to lounge around, relax, clean as I wanted, do laundry, organize closets, watch Gilmore Girls and of course, catch up on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. haha! i remember isaac going thru his list of words. he even went thru a phase we referred to as 'role call,' he would be babbling away and start going thru everyone's name...mamma, dadda, eesa (lisa), gan-pa, nana, papa, kiss (chris), langy (lauren), nat, warwa (laura), etc...i wish we would've gotten him on camera!

    ReplyDelete