background

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Potpourri

I have a hodge podge of pictures from the past week or so...

Wes finished the dresser we ordered; it looks so good!

We had a wedding shower, a wedding, a bachelorette party and a bachelor party last weekend. It was fun to catch up with old friends and do a lot of celebrating too!

Me and the lovely Tracy Wes and Me

I made my first order from Etsy.com and bought two pillow covers from thislittlehome. Her stuff is super cute, great quality material and free shipping!

The tiniest newborn bow you've ever seen!

Finally - found these at Babies R Us today - and it excited me in so many ways: their small, for my little baby and because its HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!! Had to have them...

That's all!

1 comment:

  1. You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!! I love the bow; can't wait to see it on the little one!! :)

    ReplyDelete