background

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The light shines in the morning

I. Love. Her. 


One morning, in the kitchen, Emersen was gazing out at the backyard, just dying to go outside. It was one of those outrageously warm and lovely days already. And the sun coming in our back door was awesome, so I snapped some of her ridiculous-ness as it came. You shall see below...


Aww....just drinking her little drink.


Slurping it on up...


Aww, I'm so sweet.


Just looking outside at the pretty yard...


And suddenly I'm a sumo wrestler....or a frog.....


Aww, sweet again... 


LOVE the colors in this picture, right? She IS my daughter and is pointing at the lounge chair still in our backyard. Thank goodness for fences or I'd probably get a fine or something from the neighborhood association. 


Mommy and Emersen. This means it was a Wednesday, which is currently Mommy & Emersen day. LOVE LOVE LOVE Wednesdays. And you can see why.

1 comment:

  1. awww....relish the moments! i have pics of isaac like this, except there is snow in the backyard. :)

    ReplyDelete