background

Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Before the Storm

A couple weeks ago I was sick and stayed home. I hadn't slept much because of a cold of some sort and my stomach had been bothering me. Fortunately, it was one of the first of these really nice days and was about 60 degrees. So we went outside - get some fresh air instead of germ-y air. Em loved it and I couldn't believe how much it helped just to sit in the sun and warmth! 

This of course is prior to the tornado outbreak we've since had that was followed two days later by 5 inches of snow which was followed a day later by 68 degrees. Welcome to Kentucky - seasonally challenged. I have more pictures of Emersen experiencing the slide for the first time that I still need to add. I had prints made to send some friends and family and wanted them to see the pictures first before I posted them here, so I'm a little behind. But my next day off has a forecast of 77 degrees and sunny so there will probably be more outdoor adventures posted soon! 

Happy Spring!







No comments:

Post a Comment