background

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Seasonally Challenged



This is Kentucky weather in a nutshell, right? Daffodils blooming and 5 1/2 inches of snow. I'm slow to get these pictures up but given that it's Kentucky, there could still be snow. I think it has snowed on or near my birthday before (April 26th). I remember going to Thunder Over Louisville my junior year of college and it was snowing/sleeting and frigid (Kastle girls - remember we camped out at my Granny's house?). 

 


She's a peeping Em. 

 

Then we had a baby snow shower before church one Sunday. I took Em out to take pictures because I was afraid it was going to be the only snow this year.



THEN....we had a random 5 1/2 in snowfall over night. And it was the "best" kind of snow with no real traffic issues. Again, before work in the morning we took her out in it. The last time the snow had stuck, it was gone after lunch so we couldn't risk it.


Before wipe out.


After wipe out, courtesy of daddy.


That's a lot of snow. It was SO beautiful - the trees especially. But we don't have any trees in our backyard, so you got a grill...


No comments:

Post a Comment