background

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sneak Peek

I was at church tonight for training for the registration desk for Kidspoint and took a few pictures of changes to the facilities. I wanted to share as we are getting really excited about the launch of our church next month! Things are getting intense as we train and practice our new roles in leadership and service. We will be practicing this Sunday. I am super impressed as a mom at our child check in software. And very amazed and grateful for all the hours of craftsmanship and labor members have put into the building. Without further ado, here are pictures I took with my phone tonight.

Oh and the pics are of the toddler room I mentioned, the family room with a tv to watch the service, and the coffee cafe, as well as a couple signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment