background

Monday, February 14, 2011

Rollin'

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!



Notice in the above picture the tiiiny little hand holding my finger. Now all together "Awww." Well, that's how I felt when she did it too. We were watching Baby Einstein for the first time here.



And this is probably just prophecy of her life to come - literally and figuratively. I wear glasses, and both Wes and I are pretty big dorks, so.... Sorry Em. She's such a good sport when I play with her. But I mean, what is she going to do right now? Run away? Nope!

She DID roll over from her back to her belly for Wes about a week ago. She did it while my mom wasn't looking too. That trickster. We're working on adjusting her schedule to spacing out her feedings. Not sure how that's going to work, she can't seem to sleep past 7 regardless of what time she goes to sleep. Looking forward to her next check-up at the doctor, so I can ask loads of questions. Only 2 more weeks! Today is the day we told Wes' parents last year that we were pregnant. We found out on February 12th last year - I woke Wes up that morning with the news! Then we went to the bank to talk about getting a mortgage - oh how things change in a year. And we're SO so so so so grateful and thankful and appreciative and so on for the changes that have occurred. Wonder what is in store for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment