background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Steps


Emersen has discovered how to grab things....on purpose. Yeah, watch out world! Or at least ladies with long hair or earrings. It's so fun to watch her realize these things though. To go from swatting at things to grabbing and holding on. She can make the above hanging toy spin, too. She already had grabbed my hair before, but now she can do it on purpose. Plus, if you put your face in hers, she'll grab your face, or lips, which she did to me once. I guess I deserve it considering how many times I've probably poked her nose or squeezed her cheeks. It's so amazing to see how God has created us....how we're born, how we learn, getting to watch a baby learn, making babies so little and cute, and so on. We are, after all, "fearfully and wonderfully made" as David says in the Psalms....where he goes on to say "your works are wonderful, I know that full well." I know this fully well - I knew before Emersen, but she is one of His best works in my life, that's for sure.

Miss E didn't end up on her tummy by herself, she hasn't quite mastered rolling over yet.



And there's her tongue...and drool in the pic below where she's on her belly...don't know if you can see that.



Aww, a smile. Or two.




No comments:

Post a Comment