background

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stories

Ever heard an older lady talking about watching her "stories" when talking about soap operas? That's just what I thought of.
I've included some pictures of our daily activities.

Emersen occasionally prefers a finger to suck on instead of a pacifier. This is Grandma Fischer's finger. I guess Emersen was afraid she was going to take it away and held on for dear life...
Emersen and I went out for a walk the other day once the weather had turned seasonable - actual fall temperatures. So I bundled her up for the first time and I couldn't get over how cute she looked!
Look at those rosy cheeks! Emersen displays every possible emotion as she's falling asleep, including this smiling face. I got lucky getting this in a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment