background

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Big, Bigger, Biggest

I don't mean to overpost, but I was looking through other pictures on my computer and came across these from early in pregnancy. This is when you just want to be big and look pregnant...and then I end with where I am now that I just took for comparisons sake. Sheesh is all I have to say about that...

This is around 14 weeks, and I thought I had SUCH a pooch!

Again, I thought I was getting so big here. This is mid July, around 21 weeks I think.

This is at Stephanie's shower in July and we thought SHE was about to burst. People kept telling me how big I was....and look at me now!

This is the end of July at Chelsea Ball's wedding. Wow-black hides a lot. I look longingly at my non-swollen legs/ankles...and when I first saw this picture, I thought my legs were starting to show that I was pregnant. Riiight.

This is August 21st at my first shower - I think perhaps my face is starting to show my pregnancy.

And then this is September 11th - holy cow, no pun intended regarding my size. There's my belly.

And then Wes took this picture this evening, to show my Grandma the chair her and my mom got me in the nursery, with me in it. I look like a big ol' blob there - end of the day, gray men's t-shirt...yeah, not my best look ever. But aren't all pregnant ladies supposed to be beautiful?

Isn't it just unbelievable that there is a BABY in there!? And one thing has stayed the same....I have no behind.




2 comments:

  1. Fave post ever! You look BEAUTIFUL and I love seeing the progression!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just because you're in it.... =o)

    ReplyDelete