background

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Four Christmases - number 3

Don't be confused - I've only posted once earlier of Christmas. We had 4, but I'm out of order. Mom sent me these so they're getting posted next. I'll have to upload those of our Christmas morning with Em and Cooper Christmas yesterday. 

Em is in amazement at the presents. She was tempted by that one in front, wrapped in paper with doggies on it. She kept petting it.

My parents gave Em a Disney princess tent (really it was called like a mega hut or mega palace or something). It was so cute. Wes can even fit in it....which is what's going on below. Plus, Em moved her new princess fold out couch into her new digs.


Every time Em opened a present that needed to be undone from packaging, she would take it to Papaw and wait for him to get it out for her. They were best friends on Christmas day. 


LOVE these shades my dad found for Em and strangely enough she leaves them on. Wes is playing with Emersen's new Meowtastic keyboard.


She's a conqueror.


The pull out couch is now her nest for toys. 


Again in the tent. We even pulled out a battery operated lantern for her to take in and play with. 
She loved it!


Christmas was really fun this year with Emersen. I'm truly sad to see the season end. And it has officially ended retail-wise...VALENTINE'S stuff was out today. Give me a break people. I'm thankful for KLOVE that is currently still playing Christmas music intermittently. Weaning me off. I appreciate this. It better start snowing soon - that's the only other good thing about winter. And Em got a sled for Christmas...so...

More  updates to come. And more pictures on a regular basis as my parents got us a new fancy camera for Christmas - thanks folks!

Merry Christmas because I probably haven't said it to you yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment