background

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Look Out!




Thanks to Grandma Fischer for the cute hat and to Bev Wyman for bringing the hats over for a personal fitting. Em was beyond exhausted at the time and was not one bit interested in the hat. Obviously, things changed.

I looked over at her and thought "who is the 4 year old sitting with me?" She looks so much older to me. Yes she's loving glow worm and drinking her milk. And looking a bit intimidating in the second picture! The first picture she's just playing with the pillows. She LOVES her some pillows.

Em's tricks right now: 

Saying ho, ho, ho to "What does Santa say?"

Saying "ats!" and holding her arm up to "What do we say when Kentucky plays?"

She's doing REALLY well on using her Please and More signs other than at meal times to communicate what she wants. 

She has a new "silly face" that's hilarious. Hopefully I, or my mom, can get it on camera to share - so more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment