background

Thursday, October 6, 2011

What Grandpas Do



Wes' dad keeps Emersen on Thursday and Friday each week. Which is BEYOND helpful and amazing, we're so grateful. Because of this, she gets to do some not-so-typical activities. Such as watch the car get an oil change. Apparently the car lift was a big hit, and Em clapped - that might have been the mechanics first ovation while on the job?



Now, as I type, Em is supervising the painters at our house painting the front door/sidelights (CertaPro Painters - who I do the bookkeeping for to this day). She will be so well rounded, don't you think? 

Her other escapades have included putting up yard signs for church events and a lunch/cookout our church did for a local precinct of the police department. I don't know if you know about flat Stanley for kids, but I suggested my father-in-law just take pics of their adventures for his own flat Emersen collection. 

Glad to have our little miss home - she spent Sunday through Wednesday with my parents in Louisville. Apparently her and my dad had a big ol' time - she likes to wave at him. And mom was tired, she said. She also may have described Emersen as a little devil who will test you at every turn. Oh boy.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps a "Where's Emersen?" book could be in the making?

    ReplyDelete