background

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Party #1: Part 1

My whole life, at least what I can remember, it took like the whole month of April to celebrate my birthday. Between my mom's side of the family, my dad's, my friends, school and so on - birthday cards in the mail, gift cards, and on and on that it lasted a while. People would say "Sorry your gift is late" but really it just made it all last longer!

So in Emersen's attempt to be just like me...HA....we started birthday celebrations two weekend ago with her first bday present given to her by Tracy to her first of two parties this past weekend.

I have a lot of pictures to add of this party so here is a start. And I want to look at old pics of Em too so...I'm going overwhelm the blog and those reading I'm sure. Oh well.









No comments:

Post a Comment