background

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cha...cha...changes


Sometimes I look at her and she's just so cute I can't even stand it...


Sitting up so well now! And maybe a little cross-eyed?


She thinks a lot of stuff is funny - she gets her unique sense of humor from her parents.


Em would really just rather stand that anything we think. You can kind of see her eczema, which has improved a lot. She has flare ups - she'll go days with smooth legs, and then, like this morning, they have red blotches. She's fine. Really.


And now she can do it all by herself - with a little support from a friendly piece of furniture, that is. No she doesn't have socks on. She doesn't wear socks really. We went to the store the other day and left with one less sock than we came with. My position is affirmed.


I made a change too - I suppose I look more like a mommy now. But mostly, I have too much hair. I would put it in a ponytail, which would hurt my head/hair. Yes, my hair hurts. And it was hurting BAD. And then I have neckaches and headaches all the time, so I figured less weight wouldn't hurt.

FAQ:
Do you like it? YES.
Does Wes like it? YES.
Is it easier? Well, I have full access to all of my hair, where before there was too much to even get to.

Coming soon...Emersen's 7 month old picture and update. Hard to believe it's been seven months. Loving every day of it, loving her more and more each day. Love being parents with Wes. Love watching him with Em. The end.

2 comments:

  1. Love this post. And you. And Em. And I guess Wes too. :) The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your short hair! It looks really cute! Also, I totally understand about your hair hurting... the same thing happens to me when my hair gets too long!!!

    ReplyDelete