background

Monday, May 9, 2011

April Showers...and it's May...




Emersen got a darling little merry go round with animals on it from her great grandmother Cooper - this is her Easter outfit, by the way. Sorry no frills and apparently no shoes by this point. And thanks to the Jenkins girls for the dress - a yard sale find from my mom! It was a great Easter. It will be great next year when she knows what is going on. We gave her an Easter egg and she stuck it in her mouth, of course.




This is our 2nd outfit Easter afternoon - practical of course. And Emersen using Uncle Bryce's Iphone. She LOVES cell phones - which she got a Fisher Price one from Granna and Grandpa Cooper. Among her other Easter treats - a mirror for the car from great grandma Cooper, 2 new pairs of shoes and her first Disney movie (Snow White), and little swimming duck for the bath from Granna and Grandpa.




"Mom, let me get that camera from ya..."




In my famous words to Wes... "wrap me up!"


Em is still doing her "da da da" and "na na na" sounds. Two bottom teeth still pushing their way out. Trying all the different foods out there. We've basically conquered them all - we went back to try again on pears and barley cereal and had success. The changes and increase of food/decrease of milk has had her stopped up a bit but we're working to prevent that with our 4 fruit p's - plums, prunes, pears and peaches.


I recently had a well visit with a new doctor. My general conclusion after speaking with him is that if we treated ourselves like we do babies - a routine for same bedtime and waketime, whole grains and organic fruits and veggies, playtime, naptime - man, we would all be feeling a lot better I think! My family went together to get me a Wii, Wii Fit Plus and the game Just Dance for my birthday/mother's day. I'm trying to get back to a morning workout routine with it. I mean, just play Just Dance and you'll get a work out - and a fun one!


More pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment