background

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Chompers


Well, Emersen's getting a tooth! We felt it for the first time today. The water works have increased. You can't really see anything but can feel a little something for sure. Glad it hasn't really been bothering her. And she's not interested in a teething ring either.

Aww, my big little girl. We have our 6 month appointment towards the end of this month. Can't wait to check her stats again. We went shopping this weekend and bought some clothes - in 9 month size. She has a little room to grow fortunately. This was only like the 2nd time I've actually bought her clothes since she was born. Others have given us clothes and we have many hand me downs. It was fun to pick out things myself!


Wes and I were talking today about how obsessed we are with Em. I was telling him how cute I think she is, how much I love her, and how I just want to eat her up...but that then I wouldn't be able to squeeze her up. This is the extent of mush that I'm sharing with you because it's awkward to be part of someone else's mushing and gushing.

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment