background

Saturday, January 29, 2011



Grandma Fischer got Emersen this cute little outfit. Wes calls it psychedelic. Whatever, it's cute especially because it's different colors than most girl stuff comes in. I DID see the CUTEST little dresses at Babies R Us that were light gray and yellow - but I resisted. They're Carter's, just fyi. Anyway, Mom did this photo shoot of Em. She's simply getting ridiculous with her tongue these days. I mean, she leaves it in place, half sticking out, the whole time she's awake sometimes. Wes, by the way, got her doing this, haha.



Can we say CRAZY eyes!? She's hilarious with her facial expressions. It's like she's just recently learned that she can use her eyebrows to express herself. And she'll laugh or frown, all the while sticking out her tongue. Mom and I have had one or two go-to-pieces in laughter over it. And she sucks on her arm or hands a lot these days. Mostly when she's tired or going to sleep. Her cute-ness, to us, has not worn off. We still can't get over her!



I have more pictures to post. I'm playing catch up again! I LOVE hearing from all the people who check out the blog. My philosophy is 1. I'm keeping a "scrapbook" of Emersen as we go and 2. It's an easy way to provide a way for people to see her if they want, and not see her if they don't want to...and 3. Babies are just so cute and can cheer you up any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment