background

Monday, August 9, 2010

Calendar Update

So many people ask how far along I am...and I never really know the answer. I've learned with pregnancy, you are only as far along as you've actually completed. For example, I'm starting week 31 today, but since I've only completed 30 weeks total, I can only say "I'm 30 weeks."

And I can't even begin to explain how many months that is...every book is different. I mean if you just do the 4 weeks in a month rule, it's like 7 1/2. This is about correct, as we have 10 weeks left, which is roughly 2 1/2 months. And then you learn when you're pregnant that it doesn't really only last 9 months, it's really just 9 months from when you find out your pregnant. It's 10 months total.

So, as school starts back, I've given you a math lesson in pregnant lady progress. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment