background

Friday, June 15, 2012

Father's Day

I am just so far behind on posting to the blog. And I really really love blogging. It's efficient journal-ing at it's best! 

To get ahead of schedule, I'm posting about Father's Day this Sunday. We'll be celebrating with a cookout, games, fun, etc after a shorter Sunday service at TurningPoint Church. I'm thankful for a church presenting the opportunity to hang out with family and hang out with other families. And for providing the opportunity to eat!


Childcare will cover nursery/toddler for the shorter service, while junior/elementary will be welcomed in with the adults - so fun for them!

This is my personal invitation to anyone who reads the blog. We would love to have you join us to celebrate our dad's! Much to my....dismay? despair? blah?...there will be bounce houses for kids. And burgers, corn hole, etc. If we don't see you, Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment