background

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Holidays All Around



Yep, that's an Easter basket for Emersen. Yep, it's May. I can't even promise all signs of Easter were put away by the beginning of May. It's just like that right now.


Grandma Sabiston turned 90 this year - Em wanted to share in the celebration! We went to Louisville to celebrate at my parent's house with a big party - it was fun - and made a stop at the Okolona Baptist Church Easter Egg Hunt. I went as a kid actually. I'll try to find pictures to compare and share!




It ended up being a little cool in the morning. Wes borrowed one of my dad's sweatshirts. 
Lookin' good dear.


Emersen LOVED Jessica and hung out with her in the game room mostly. I mean, who doesn't love Jess?


Miss Ella - she's only a couple months older than Em. They had a good ol' time.


Ring toss. If you've met Emersen, I'm sure you can imagine how aiming at sticks and throwing goes for her...


"Hey, lemme see that friend."


Well surely me and Steph have sat on these stairs as kiddos at the egg hunt before, and now we have kiddos (and she has one on the way) doing it all over again. Interesting tidbit is that this church is also where we got married and people blew bubbles as we walked down these stairs. Ah, memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment