background

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

One Month

Well we're past it now, but last week we hit the one month mark! Time sure flies, I know that. And I know it will only go faster from now on.

My wonderful sister-in-law Holly and one of my best friends Tracy (side note: she just got engaged so congrats!) made these adorable bibs with the numbers 1-12 on them for Emersen. They used it for decorations at the shower they did for me and then gave them to us so we could track her month by month. I'm not too creative in taking pictures. Honestly, we did good to remember to do it and get her while not crying that day! My mom helped.

Here was our first try - tears...

Then, I had a talk with her...

And then we got one with no tears...


Not exactly a smile but we take what we can get! Happy One Month Emersen - SO glad you're now on the outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment