background

Friday, September 10, 2010

Doctor's Appointment - busy girl

We had a doctor's appointment today. Everything is still good - blood pressure, weight, size, etc. We listened to her heartbeat as always. I had about a 1/2 cup of coffee this morning and you could tell a difference. The doctor said she sounded very busy in there. I'll tell ya - she FEELS busy a lot of the time - doing Tae Bo or practicing for the Rockettes. I'm not sure which it is.

We go back in two weeks and that will start our weekly doctor's visits. Very exciting! MY estimated due date (PLEASE REMEMBER IT'S ESTIMATED) is only 5 weeks from Monday. The Lord really knew what he was doing when he designed this process - by the time pregnancy is coming to an end, mom's are ready for the big day despite knowing the pain and work that will be involved. At this point, that short period of discomfort seems very worth the overall relief! Plus, some other ladies have had their babies recently and now I want to meet mine.

Another baby shower tomorrow - I'm very excited! The best thing about weddings and babies, and even funerals unfortunately, is that you get to catch up with people you don't see that often. Such has been the case lately and I'm enjoying seeing friends frequently that I otherwise don't see very often. Plus, with another shower, we get closer to completing the nursery and being ready for Emersen to arrive!

Don't know if I've posted this before, but here's the jist of Emersen's nursery...except we have the first girl monkey decal as shown below (thanks mom)...

No comments:

Post a Comment